Professional Tool and Die Shop For Columbus OH Businesses
Ideal Precision, Manufactured To Specifications - TechNiCam
Established in 1986, TechNiCam Manufacturing has been an industry leader in providing quality cams, machined products for production machinery and contract manufacturing services. Owned and operated by Chris and Greg Meadows and headquartered in Livonia, MI, our team is dedicated to giving our customers only the best service and high-quality products. We focus our efforts on establishing relationships with our customers and serving them based on their specific needs.
Passionate about endless improvement, we believe in staying educated about all areas of industry, from new technologies to innovative ideas so we can help our customers continuously improve their machines and business. We want all our customers to be 100% satisfied which is why we supersede their expectations every time.
- Close Tolerance Machining - We manufacture our parts within a small tolerance, and custom to whatever specifications you need.
- Machine Parts Manufacturing - We create specialized machine parts that are applicable to a wide variety of businesses & industries
- Customized Parts for Machining - For whatever application you need, we have
Precision & Contract Manufacturing Services for Columbus OH Industries
From saving you money and improving your product quality to freeing you to focus on core operations, there's no shortage of benefits to relying on contract manufacturing.
For all the advantages, however, there are risks to giving another company control over your specialized parts. It is essential that you find a contractor you trust before you outsource a crucial part of your production process.
TechNiCam Manufacturing has been in business since 1986, and in that time, we've paid close attention to changes in the manufacturing industry. This experience has taught us to stay ahead of technical and economic developments, taking advantage of new technologies quickly while responding to new expectations. Our team takes pride in its quick turnaround and easy adaptability.
American-Made Manufacturing Machine Parts from a Proud Michigan CNC Shop
TechNiCam Manufacturing provides a wide selection of parts for all major manufacturing operations. These include cams, spindles, castings, and a range of replacements parts. To ensure the quality of our production, we rely on:
- Precision CNC - Our CNC devices can shape parts to within 0.005 inches, or 0.01 microns. This is the highest level of precision in the industry and allows us to craft parts for even the most complex processes.
- Specialized Software - We rely on digitizing software to guide our machining process, making it easy to program and carry out new specifications at a moment's notice.
- Multiple Materials - Our team has worked with plastics, forgings, exotics, and both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Our products fit ISO quality standards to the letter, in addition to any other applicable regulations. No matter why you need the parts, we guarantee good results.
Close tolerance machining
First Articles with Inspection
As strong as our reputation is for quality contract manufacturing, many businesses are hesitant to trust a third party producer until they have seen what we can make. To let them know exactly what to expect, we provide first articles for any product you might want us to produce. You will have a chance to examine the article in detail, make sure it fits your production needs, and let us know if you find any shortcomings. If there is an issue, we will change our methods to resolve it. By showing you exactly what the end product will look like at the start, we minimize the chance of faulty production, saving your money, effort, and reputation.